Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dream like a thriller

There is dream I have dreamed since I was very young.
The contents of a dream is like a thriller movie.
It start every time someone knock at the door.
Then I am open the door at ease.
When I open the door, there is robber. And he invade my home.
I finally realize he was robber. And I start run away.

In my dream, I drive very well like a car racer or a CIA agent.
I don't know why I was driving very well.. When I don't have driver's license. LOL
Finally I  break away them, and that situation, I wake up.
And I heave a sigh of relief. It is scary.
But that dream is little excited and I feel pleasure sometimes.
Still I don't know why I drive very well, like in my dream.
That's mystery. LOL :>

No comments:

Post a Comment